A premium product, the 3M™ Protective Coverall 4520 is designed to help protect against certain light liquid splashes (Type 6) and hazardous dusts (Type 5).
The key features include:
• Breathable material to help reduce heat build-up and promote comfortable wear
• Knit cuffs with elasticized waist and ankles for convenience and freedom of
• Three panel hood design for compatibility with complementary PPE
• Two-way zipper with storm flap
• Anti-static coating on both sides
• Suit: SMMMS Polypropylene, White
• Back panel: SMMMS Polypropylene, Green
• Zipper: Nylon on Polyester Braid
• Elastic: Neoprene Rubber
• Cuffs: Polyester
• Thread: Polyester
• Basis Weight: 43 grams/m2
This product does not contain components made from silicone or natural rubber latex.
Currently only available in size 2XL for chest size 45 – 49 inches / 115 – 124 cms.
Conforms to EN ISO 13688:2013, EN 13034:2005+A1:2009 (Type 6), EN ISO 13982-1:2004+A1:2010
(Type 5), EN 1073-2:2002 (Excl. clause 4.2) and EN 1149-5:2008